Friday, January 08, 2010



I finally had the chance and time to sit down infront of my com, sip on some liqueur and listen to class 95fm love songs to chill.
maybe I've been avoiding such moments as to evade being engrossed in the atmosphere and having thoughts and gloom creep on me.
I've been having sleepless nights. Insomnia co-inhabits with me, My head has been in whirls.
tonight is yet another episode of such. The only blessing that could even come out from this unwelcoming state is, not having to think of work for the next 2 days and not having to wake up early.
Tonight, I have all my rights to suffer from insomnia.

from yesterday night to tonight, silence has sealed the chatterbox.
I do not feel like talking. I felt like being alone for the moment.
Humans are so filled with deep incomprehensible thoughts; some of which does not even make sense.
I guess I'm human. I admit I'm normal and worse off, I belong to the female gender who thinks beyond the outer space.
I felt important, special. yet misplaced and shortchanged at times. Maybe it is the inconsistency of the different placings that makes it harder to accept or for me to adapt in time.
I dunno what to say. So I chose to be silent today.
I hope this is pass soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment