Sunday, March 17, 2013

Feather Scribble of freedom.. Getting inked

I've always dreamed of having a tattoo at my ankle..
After getting the Wing on my back done in Phuket, it's now time for me to continue my fight and flight for freedom with this customized tattoo by Jen from Visual Orgasm.

The Wing Tattoo on my back is a symbol of my fight for freedom.. Wanting and trying to break free even if it's hard.. That's why it's a 1 wing tattoo.

This time round, I'm really to let go even more and I think it's about time that I want to settle my heart on letting go of people that left/leaving me,as well as venture further and continue living life pursue, not giving up hope..

So here goes..
The feather has a symbolic meaning. The feather is light and flighty in nature and hence, symbolizes freedom and enlightenment. It is also a simile for love, happiness and dreams.
The word freedom on my feet also represents who I am. 自由脚步 (freedom)(footprints) is used describe a free traveller.

No comments:

Post a Comment