Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day Dreaming~


I tilt my head towards the sky,
Sparrows diving through the air, merrily.
Clouds shifting ever so, gently.
A comforting glow strikes onto my face, warmly.
I lifted a smile across my face,
And inhaled a lung full of fresh life,
Routing through my body.
Having stepped out of a confined darkness and pessimism,
into the embrace of light, hope, nature and refreshness,
Fills me with passion,
and punched me dizzy with an intoxicating happiness
I am in this soft green field, skipping merrily, chasing after butterflies, smiling silly to myself with clouds floating pass me like cotton candy..
"Woo! Woo! Wait a moment!"
I shook my head,
The train came to a screeching halt in front of me.
I coughed out a laugh at myself,
Such a fantasy on such a bright early morning

No comments:

Post a Comment